Terms and Conditions
- This Website is intended for use by Australian residents only, aged 18 years and over.
Third party services
- The removalist services advertised through this Website constitute an invitation to treat. Placing an order through this Website constitutes an offer, and your order has not been accepted until you receive a booking confirmation – your order status is pending when you first place an order. You may withdraw your offer at any point before your offer is accepted, i.e. until you receive a booking confirmation by telephone or via writing. Once your offer has been accepted, a contractual relationship has been established.
- You can express interest to make a booking for removalist services through this Website. These services are not provided by us but are instead provided by third parties over whom we do not have control. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that you wish to obtain any service before offering to do so by consulting the relevant supplier page, as well as making your own enquires with the removalist service provider directly. The presence of a service on this Website does not constitute an endorsement by us of the provider, the service, the content of the provider’s website, or the activities of the provider. Notwithstanding the above, we are keenly interested to ensure any services you order through the Website are delivered to you satisfactorily. If they are delivered unsatisfactorily and the service provider (the removalist in question) cannot resolve the matter to your satisfaction, we will endeavour – but cannot guarantee- to work with you in good faith to find a satisfactory outcome.
- The prices quoted are indicative – not fixed – based on the information provided. Where feasible, Removalists will seek to undertake the work for the price quoted. Note however that many factors can impact price including the presence of stairs, the distance between the truck parking spot and the front door of either the load or unload location and unusual traffic on the day. Most commonly, the price quoted will increase if the Removalists are asked to move more items than initially quoted. If more hours of work are required, additional hours will be charged at the same rate, in 15 minute blocks.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you or any third party may suffer or incur in connection with any service you obtain after using this Website or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in connection with that service.
- This Website contains statements regarding the terms of the removalist services, including features and inclusions. Some of these statements are generalised in order to give you a summary of the services being compared. However, not all services are the same and you should confirm the exact terms of any service that you intend to purchase prior to offering to purchase that service. The service information supplied on the website is available only to Australian residents.
The Removalist Seeker service and how we are paid
- We provide a service on this Website which enables you to research and compare removalist services which are provided by third parties.
- To express an interest to make a booking for removalist services, you are required to submit a deposit to us, which will be returned should you rescind your offer prior to acceptance / should your offer not be accepted. We receive payment from the third party service providers when you use our service to purchase services from them.
- You are not permitted to do anything that may affect the security of this Website or any information or material stored within it.
- You agree not to:
(a) use any automated tool (such as a spider, robot or aggregation tool) to access, copy or extract such information;
(c) use any method or process (including data scraping, collection or accumulation tool, robot, spider or scripted responses) for the purpose of obtaining, processing, copying, replicating, distributing, reconfiguring, republishing, viewing, assessing, analysing, modifying or repackaging any Website content;
(d) use any method or process to consolidate or combine any Website content with any other content, data, information, images or material;
(e) reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to construct or identify this Website’s source code, formulas or processes;
(f) use systematic, repetitive or any other methods which are designed to obtain a large number of quotes, comparisons, rankings or other pricing and related information from this Website;
(g) use, obtain or attempt to obtain from this Website, information in order to identify or discover pricing, underwriting, rating and related business methodology or systems; or
(h) post, distribute or send any ‘spamming material’ or any other form of bulk communication.
- You are not permitted to use this Website in any unlawful or fraudulent manner.
- You agree that if you provide any information on this Website, that information will be true, accurate and complete.
Registering an account
- This Website allows you to create a personal account. This Website may allow you to sign in to your personal account by using your email address as a username and a password of your choice. Any such account or access details provided or created by you will be referred to collectively as “Login Details”.
- In all cases, if you create a personal account, you agree that:
(a) your Login Details must be used by you only;
(b) you will keep your Login Details secure and confidential at all times and will not disclose these to any other person. For security purposes we recommend that you change your password at least once every 6 months;
(c) you are responsible for all actions that take place as a result of access to this Website’s services via your Login Details; and
- If you believe that the security of your Login Details is compromised you must notify us in writing immediately, but in any event you should change your password immediately. We will not be liable for any loss you incur due to any unauthorised use of your Login Details. Note we do not store payment information and your account subsequently does not contain your credit card details.
- We may disable or close your account at any time as a result of any suspected or actual unauthorised use of your Login Details and we will notify you by using the contact details that you have previously provided.
- Removalist Seeker does not offer financial, investment or other advice. Nothing on this Website constitutes financial, investment or other advice by us in relation to any service.
- This Website is intended to be used for comparison and research purposes, but Removalist Seeker is not able to bind any third party provider or ensure that any third party provider sells any service to you. Accordingly, nothing on this Website amounts to an offer by us or any third party provider to: (a) sell any service to you; or (b) enter into any contract with you.
Intellectual property rights
- The word or mark “Removalist Seeker” however represented, all associated logos and symbols, and any combinations with another word or mark, are the trademarks of Stupon Proprietary Limited.
- All intellectual property rights in any material or content contained in or accessible via this Website is either owned by Removalist Seeker or has been licensed to us for use by us.
- You will only make fair use of the trademarks on this Website and will not use them:
(a) as part of your own marks;
(b) in a manner which is likely to cause confusion or damage to the reputation of Removalist Seeker; or
(c) to identify or imply endorsement or otherwise of services or services to which they do not relate.
Exclusions of liability
- This Website, content and services are supplied to you on a strictly “as is” basis and we make no warranties, express or implied, regarding their satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, completeness, security or that they are free from error.
- We try to ensure that the information displayed on this Website is accurate, however your access to this Website and any action you carry out on the basis of information you obtain from this Website is carried out entirely at your own risk and we accept no liability for any losses that you may suffer as a result.
- We do not give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- We aim to provide uninterrupted access to this Website but we give no warranty as to the uninterrupted availability of this Website. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to this Website at any time.
- We will not be liable for any loss of use, profits or data or any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses, whether such losses or damages arise in contract, negligence or tort, or otherwise in relation to:
(a) your use of, reliance upon or inability to use this Website or content;
(b) the deletion with or without notice or cause of any of your data or information stored on this Website;
(c) any loss of your content or communications resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, service interruptions or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of this Website at any time;
(d) the removal from this Website of any content or communications sent or posted by you on or via this Website;
(e) any circumstance that is outside of our reasonable control; and
(f) any loss or damage that is not directly caused by us or which we could not reasonably expect at the time we entered into our agreement with you.
- We have a number of links on this Website. These may take you to other websites. The purpose of these links is to provide you with easy access to further information you may need in making your purchase decision. In no circumstances do we make representations about the accuracy of any information contained on any other websites. We exclude all liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense you incur in accessing or attempting to access a third party site.
- If you have any questions concerning this Website or the services and services we provide, please contact us via the Contact Us page on this Website.